We understand that today’s fast-paced lifestyle requires a greater level of convenient access to our Practice. Your Patient Portal offers easy, convenient, and safe 24/7 access to:
Patient Portal FAQs & How-To-Videos
There are three ways to register.
- Patient Portal Invite
- Social Media Login
To complete your self-registration, please complete the following steps:
- Go to our Patient Portal login page, click on Register to begin.
- After filling out the required information on the screen and clicking Register, you will receive a Patient Portal Account Notification email with a link to Complete Account Registration screen. Follow the instructions in the Register with a Patient Portal Invite section to complete your Patient Portal account registration.
Ensure the name and email address you entered on the Register a New Account screen matches the information entered on the Patient Information screen.
Click Invite in the Patient Portal dialog, an email is sent to the email address in the Account Email field. The email contains a link that takes you directly to the Complete Account Registration screen.
Be sure your new password consists of a minimum of eight characters and includes one upper case letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character.
You will need to create a password and provide at least one of the following identifiers: birth date (MM/DD/YYYY) or last four digits of your social security number.
After you read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Register, you will see the Patient Account Home Screen if you have registered successfully.
The home page for Responsible Party account holders displays account information for all associated patients. Associated patients display in alphabetical order. You can move between associated patients by using the directional arrows, or by clicking on the next dot under each patient header.
For your convenience, you can register to our Patient Portal using your Facebook® or Google® account login. Here are the steps to follow:
- From the Register screen, click the Facebook or Google button to link your patient portal account to your social media account. If you are not currently logged in to your social media account, enter your credentials. After the accounts have been linked, the Password and Confirm Password fields are no longer required and will not display on the Register screen.
- Enter at least one of the following identifiers to register and activate your portal account: birth date – MM/DD/YYYY or last four digits of your social security number.
- Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Register.
- Once the account is registered and activated, you are automatically logged in to the Patient Portal. You will be able to access your account using your social media login information.
Important Note: Privacy is important to us, and we will only use social media account information to validate the patient’s identity. We will never access your profile or post to your social media account.
- Start by going to the Patient Portal home page. From there, select Profile | Update Profile Settings.
- Click the Link Facebook Account or Link Google Account button to link your patient portal account to your social media account. If you are not currently logged in to your social media account, enter your credentials.
- To unlink your social media account, go to the Patient Portal home page.
- Select Profile | Update Profile Settings.
- Click the Unlink Facebook from this account or Unlink Google from this account button to unlink your patient portal account from your social media account. You will be redirected to the Patient Portal home page.
- To reset your password, go to the Patient Portal log on screen.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Send New Password.
- Click the link included in the Patient Portal Account Notification email, then follow the instructions on screen.
The Patient Portal will timeout after 15 minutes of inactivity.
On the Patient Portal homepage, click the Ask a Question icon to send an email message to us.
Once we respond to your message you will receive an email notification. Click on View Messages.
Existing patients can schedule an appointment directly from the Patient Portal. Click on Appointments up at the top navigation. Then select the reason for the appointment, the location, provider, date, and time.
Yes, account holders have access to view additional statement and payment history information.
Absolutely. You can access, fill out, and submit patient forms prior to your appointment via the Patient Portal. To do so, you will need to log in to the portal. Go to the Patient Forms icon; the number of forms needed to be completed is listed in the top right-hand corner of the icon. After clicking on the icon, you will see the Patient Name, Appointment Date, and Form Names. Click on the Start button. The form will appear on your screen, and you can proceed to fill in the information requested. Once the form is complete, click on Finish and Submit.